We understand and appreciate that you may be concerned about your privacy and the confidentiality and security of information we may gain about you online.
We are committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us, our content, products and services.
1. How we collect information when you use a digital service (including online and mobile services)
- Information that you specifically give us when you buy our products or use our services. This information may include contact information (name, address, telephone number,and email address) and financial information (full bank account number and/or credit card numbers and other similar information) and optional information (your feedback or requirement)
- Information that our company servers automatically record when you visit our website. This data may include your computer's IP address, browser type, the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our site, access times, dates and other statistics.
2. How we use the information we collect:
- provide our services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- perform targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your previous transactions;
- manage our risks and help detect, prevent, and/or remedy fraud or other potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- improve our products and services.
We will take all reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that your personal information is properly protected from misuse or loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.